10 Small Business Social Media Marketing Statistics
We often get asked questions about small business social media marketing. Here are ten social media stats from our 2019 Local Pulse Report™.
- 85% of SMBs use some form of social media to market their business.
- 78% of SMBs use Facebook as a marketing tool.
- 70% of SMBs expect Social Media to generate leads for their business.
- 55% of business owners state the most significant challenge using social media is it is too time-consuming to manage.
- Only 50% of SMBs monitor and respond to social media feedback on their business.
- 40% of SMBs update their social media pages quarterly or longer.
- 32% of SMBs stated social media is the top marketing area they need help with.
- 20% of SMBs have paid for social media advertising.
- 43% of SMBs think social media will have the most significant impact on their business over the next 2-3 years.
- 20% of SMBs plan on investing money on social media marketing technology over the next twelve months.