10 Small Business Website Statistics
To continue off our previous post on small business trends, here are ten website stats from our 2019 Local Pulse Report™:
- 65% of SMBs have a website to market their business.
- 68% of SMBs have a mobile-optimized website.
- 35% of SMBs that do not have a website state it is a top priority to get one over the next 12 months.
- 70% of sole proprietor businesses manage their websites themselves.
- 22% of SMBs stated they need help to incorporate an e-commerce system within their website.
- 40% of SMBs rate websites as the most effective marketing/promotion strategy used.
- Only 33% of SMBs with a website monitor their website performance.
- 40% of SMBs plan to increase their website budgets over the next 12 months.
- 15%-20% is the average increase to current budget levels that SMBs plan to increase budgets over the next 12 months.
- Over the past five years, there has been a 60% increase in the number of SMB promoters (satisfaction scores of 9 and 10 on a 10 point scale) for local website providers.
To learn more about how small and medium-sized businesses use websites or other marketing channels, or how you can get access to the Local Pulse Report™, contact us at email@example.com