- Search Engine Land- Study: Killing ‘review gating’ doesn’t hurt scores and grows overall volume
- AR Insider- Where Are We in AR’s Lifecycle?
- AR Insider- Which VR Headsets Have the Highest User Satisfaction?
- Benzinga- The Sharing Economy User Base Continues to Grow, Thrive Analytics Study Finds
- Display Daily- The VR / AR Market Growth – I am Still Not Convinced
- AR Insider- How Much Will Consumers Pay for AR?
- Street Fight- Visual Search and Local: A Match Made in Mountain View
- Entrepreneur- 4 Major Marketing Trends for 2020 and Beyond
- AR Insider- How Satisfied are Mobile AR Users?
- Washington Post- US Augmented Reality Users
- VR/AR Association- AR Usage and Consumer Attitudes
- AR Insider- 22% of U.S. Adults Use Mobile AR
- AR Insider- AR Briefs, Episode 25: Consumer AR Survey Results
- Media Post- Magic Leap One Headset Heading To ATT Stores
- AR Insider- Data Point of the Week: Positive Signs for Oculus Go
- Thrive Global- Do you really need augmented reality for your brand?
- B2SMBI- How SMB Brand Confidence Impacts Your Results
- AR Insider- Will ‘Try Before You Buy’ Boost AR Commerce?
- AR Insider- What Factors Are Driving Social AR?
- International Business Times- Businesses Remain Optimistic About 2019, Despite Market Uncertainty, Thrive Analytics Study Finds
- Contracting Business- ServiceTitan Hosts 2-Day User Conference
- ContractorMag- Home Service Industry Leaders Prepare for the Future at Pantheon 2018
- PRNewswire- Home Service Industry Leaders Prepare for the Future at Pantheon 2018
- Media Post- Virtual Reality Waits For Consumers To Try It
- StreetFight- How AR Will Fundamentally Change Search, Participating in an ‘Internet of Places’
- WPMediaInsights- Methods used to measure the effectiveness of their marketing efforts according to US SMBs.
- Media Post- Augmented Reality Meets Revenue Reality
- StreetFight- Who’s Using Local AR? And How Often?
- AR Insider- What Types of AR Apps Get the Most Traction?
- Media Post- 32% Have Tried Augmented Reality, 55% Don’t Plan To
- eMarketer- Why Isn’t Everyone Living in an AR/VR World?
- Media Shift- 10 Advantages That Small Publishers Have Over Tech Giants in Selling Ads
- AR Insider- How Do Consumers Really Feel About AR?
- Business Insider- SMALL BUSINESSES ARE OPTIMISTIC ABOUT 2018
- Artillry- The Dynamics of Aggressive VR Pricing
- ARtillry-Gear VR and PSVR Lead VR Market Share
- Media Post- Virtual Reality Users Want More, Better Content
- mHealth Watch- New Report Examines Consumer Sentiments on Virtual Reality
- Mobile Marketing Watch- Virtual Reality: Red Hot But How Do Consumers Feel?
- Yahoo Finance- Thrive Analytics Expands Research Services for the Virtual and Augmented Reality Technology Business Segment
- eMarketer- Cost Isn’t the Only Reason People Aren’t Buying VR Headsets
- TNW- Local digital marketing is more important than ever
- Business Insider- The number of people who plan on buying a VR headset is still very low
- Wall Street Journal-VR Headsets Get Stuck on Shelves
- DVM 360- Shouting into the void: How voice search is changing the way pet owners find veterinarians
- Consumer Affairs- Consumers are cool to virtual reality gear
- B2C- “Siri, Can You Hear Me?”: The Rise of Voice Search
- YP- How to Lose a Customer in 10 (or So) Days
- Huffington Post- 4 Local Advertising Trends You Should Know
- The American Genius- Small businesses pouring more cash into their digital marketing budgets
- eMarketer- Small Businesses Shift Marketing Spend to Digital
- Search Marketing Daily- SMB Challenges Prompt Local Search Association To Launch Certification Program
- IT Business Net- Mobile Devices Drive Local Search in Canada
- iPhone Canada- Mobile Search Becomes the Method of Choice for Canadians
- Yahoo Finance- Mobile Devices Drive Local Search in Canada
- Merca2.0- What are the reasons why users do not join a digital community?
- Marketing Land- Report: 2.5 million US businesses buying Facebook ads, spending $1,500 per year
- Media Post- Brand Web Sites Still Lack Mobile Readiness
- Bulldog Reporter- The Why Before the Buy: Study Reveals New Insights on Consumer Behavior and Local Business Impact
- GeoMarketing- How Location Presence Management Answers The ‘Why’ Before The ‘Buy’
- Marketing Land- Research: location a primary buying consideration for 43 percent of consumers
- Street Fight- How Location Data Influences Consumer Buying Decisions
- Business Wire- The Why Before the Buy Offers Insights on Consumer Behavior and Local Business Impact
- Marketing Land- Report: on average day, nearly 40 percent of searchers use only smartphones
- Search Engine Land- Google: Search the primary and most often used mobile shopping tool
- Media Post- Boomers Defy Stereotypes, Especially When It Comes To Tech
- Marketing Land- Think smartphones are just about the bottom of the funnel? Think again.
- Search Engine Land- Survey: Local search marketing top channel for SMBs, but many not tracking ROI
- LSA Insider- Survey: 76% of SMBs Do Local Search but 44% Don’t Track ROI
- Business Wire- Knowles Launches the Most Advanced Audio Solution for Hearables and Premium Earphones
- Search Engine Watch- What does Meeker’s Internet Trends report tell us about voice search?
- Media Post- Mary Meeker: Voice Technology ‘A New Paradigm’ For Search
- Forbes- Five Highlights From Mary Meeker’s 2016 Internet Trends Report
- recode- Mary Meeker: Voice and image searches are going to make up at least half of all searches by 2020
- recode- Digital assistants will drive voice-based computing into a new age
- LSA Insider- Is SMB Churn Really an Issue of Expectations Setting by Sales Reps?
- LSA Insider- Understanding the Path-To-Purchase Just Got a Little Easier
- Marketing Land- Survey finds most SMB advertisers on Facebook spend less than $50 per month
- Search Engine Land- The complicated local path to purchase: 7 marketing tasks to do yourself and 7 to outsource
- Search Engine Land- The Need For Speed: 7 Observations On The Impact Of Page Speed To The Future Of Local Mobile Search
- GeoMarketing- SMBs Love Social Media, But That Love Still Doesn’t Include Social Ads
- Street Fight- Survey: SMBs Beefing Up Local Marketing – And Favoring Free Social Over Websites
- LSA Insider- Facebook, SMBs & Self-Service: Just a Matter of Time or Wishful Thinking?
- Local Search Association- Data: 19% of SMBs Have Paid for Social Media Advertising
- Advertising Specialty Institute- Small-Business Marketing Budgets Continue to Rise
- Media Post- Small-To-Medium Businesses Need Mobile, But Most Don’t Optimize
- SYS-Con Media- 2016 Local Pulse Report™ Shows SMB Marketing Budgets Continue to Rise with a Strong Focus on Digital Media
- Ad Week- 9 Eye-Opening Digital Marketing Stats From the Past Week
- Marketing Land- Survey: SMBs Boosting Digital Media Spend Because Of Competition, Not ROI
- Yahoo Finance- 2016 Local Pulse Report™ Shows SMB Marketing Budgets Continue to Rise with a Strong Focus on Digital Media
- Business.com- Mobile First: 4 Must-Know Marketing Trends for Small Business
- LSA Insider- The ROI Paradox: SMBs Will Churn Without It but 74% Don’t Measure
- Search Engine Land- 10 Ways To Simplify Your Local Marketing Strategy In 2016
- Search Engine Land- Stop Using Desktop Conversions For Mobile Search: 6 Strategies To Help Drive Mobile Calls
- LSA Insider- Growing Percentage of SMBs to Increase Mobile Spend
- CUInsight- Trust is key to success in mobile banking marketplace
- LSA Insider- Mobile “Fanatics” More Engaged with Mobile Devices than “Standard” Users
- Screenwerk- For Most SMBs Customer Service Matters More than Ad Performance
- Screenwerk- Many Digital Marketers Seem Just As Confused, Overwhelmed As SMBs
- Search Engine Land- 5 Observations From Local Search & Marketing Practices That Reveal Opportunities For Improvement
- Street Fight- Report: Getting the Most out of Hyperlocal Social Media Marketing
- Street Fight- 6 Strategies for Improving Email Pitches to SMBs
- Street Fight- SMBs and Self-Service: Are We There Yet?
- Baystreet.ca- SITO: An Emerging Player in the Fast Growing Mobile Ad Industry
- Street Fight- Report: Breaking into the Inbox with Successful Pitches to Local Merchants
- Street Fight- Better Use of Data Could Dramatically Alter Local Digital Sales
- LSA Insider- 76% of SMBs Prefer Working with 1 Marketing Provider
- Street Fight- INFOGRAPHIC: The Complex SMB Marketing Ecosystem
- Business 2 Community- SMBs Seeing More Success With Websites Over Other Channels
- Street Fight- Why Selling to Partners and Resellers Is Never a Straight Path
- Faribault Daily News- The business of business to business
- Media Post- SMBs Want Digital Marketing Vendors Who Understand Their Organization Goals
- Local Search Association- Data: Established SMBs Use Offline, Digital Equally, “Young” SMBs Choose Digital
- eMarketer- Want SMBs’ Business? Here’s What They Look For
- All Business Experts- Don’t Be a Social Media Marketing Dropout
- Search Engine Land- Search: The Best Way To Win An SMB’s Heart
- Search Engine Land- For Task Completion, Cortana Now Integrates More Deeply With Apps
- WebProNews- Is Facebook More Small Business-Friendly Than You Thought?
- RIS News- Retailers Enter New Era of Mobile-Focused Consumer Engagement
- Marketing Land- Mobile Fanatics: Where Social, Video And Calls Intersect
- NativeMobile.com- Small Business Prospects Are Positive for 2015
- WebProNews- SMBs Don’t Have Time For Effective Online Marketing
- Credit Union Times- Trust is Key in Mobile Banking
- eMarketer- Small Businesses Are So-So About Social
- eMarketer- SMBs Put Their Money Where Success Is: Websites
- Payments.com- SMBS SAY WEBSITES BEST MARKETING TOOL
- eMarketer- Are Starbucks Fans Energetic About Mobile Ordering?
- Bulldog Reporter- Small Businesses Struggle to Keep Pace with Digital Marketing- 77% Feel They Lack the Time or Knowledge…
- Promotion World- Small Businesses Struggle to Keep Pace with Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Land- Report: Microsoft’s Cortana Coming To iOS, Android This Fall
- Search Engine Land- Study: Growing “Mobile Fanatics” Segment Search More, Increasingly Shun PCs
- The Street- Shoppers Still Haven’t Warmed to Making Mobile Purchases
- Search Engine Land- Understanding & Leveraging Search By Voice: Up Close @SMX
- Search Engine Land- 10 Trends & Tips To Consider In Creating A Winning Mobile Strategy For Local Search & Marketing
- Business 2 Community- Digital Wallet: The Future of Pay, and Why You Should Care
- Search Engine Land- Location Based Geo-Targeting Boosts Paid Search Ad Performance…Or Does It?
- eMarketer- Mobile Peer-to-Peer Payments Catching On Among Millennials
- Street Fight- Survey Highlights the Challenges of Marketing to Smaller SMBs
- Search Engine Land- How Should SMBs Buy Local Search Advertising: Automated Services Vs. Sales Reps?
- Yahoo Tech- How Companies Will Make You Want a Mobile Wallet in 2015
- Local Search Association- SMB Churn and the Potential Return of ‘Guaranteed Clicks’
- Street Fight- 5 Keys to Small Business Success From 2014
- Street Fight- The Year in Local Search: A Timeline of the Top Stories of 2014
- Local Search Association- It’s 2015, Why Are We Still Talking about SMB Websites?
- Vertical Systems Retailers- SMBs Should Jump On The Mobile Payments Train in 2015
- Street Fight- Street Fight Daily
- Marketing Land- SMBs Should Jump On The Mobile Payments Train In 2015
- Seeking Alpha- PayPal Can Improve After Separating From eBay
- Cloud Computing Magazine- Cash, credit card use slowing disappearing as digital wallets grow
- Dayton Daily News- Cash, credit card use slowly disappearing
- Payments.com- WHY DON’T MORE CONSUMERS USE APPLE’S PASSBOOK?
- eMarketer- Personal Assistants are at Mobile Users’ Service
- eMarketer-Adult Millennials as Consumers: Sifting Through the Contradictions in Their Shopping Behavior
- Street Fight- Six Tools SMBs Can Use to Push Mobile Ads
- Payments.com- APPLE PAY BY THE NUMBERS
- Search Engine Land- 10 Trends In Local Media That Every Marketer Must Know
- Payments.com- DO PEOPLE REALLY USE APPLE PASSBOOK?
- The Street.com- As Apple Pay Gets Ready to Launch, Who Actually Uses Apple’s Passbook?
- Castleford Media- VIDEO: Why Google Wallet won’t be coming to Australia
- eMarketer- Do people actually use Apple Passbook?
- eMarketer- US Mobile Payments 2014: Updated Forecast and Key Trends Driving Growth
- StreetInsider.com- Prentice Capital Management’s Zimmerman Believes ApplePay Will Accelerate Mobile Payment Adoption
- eMarketer- Adult Millennials as Consumers: Sifting Through the Contradictions in Their Shopping Behavior
- StreetInsider.com- Usage of Personal Assistants like Apple’s Siri Has Nearly Doubled in the Past 12 Months
- Wall Street Journal- Digital Wallets for a Digital World – the Players and the Concerns for Consumer Adoption
- Marketing Land- Will Apple Payments Resurrect Google Wallet?
- INC.- The Electronic Wallet’s Biggest (and Best) Hope? Apple’s iPhone 6
- Digital Commerce- Spotlight on Digital Commerce in Retail in the US
- CNN Wire- The end of wallets? Apple has a new way to pay
- Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City- “Smart” Retail Payments Developments Five Hot Spots to Watch
- NerdWallet Finance- 5 Things to Look for Inside an Apple iPhone Digital Wallet
- CovalentWorks- Why Omnichannel Matters to Small Businesses
- North Carolina Journal of Law & Technology- Apple Pay: Is It Worth the Risk of Giving up Your Wallet?
- eMarketer- Holiday Shopping Preview: Ecommerce Grows as Brick-and-Mortar Stores Embrace Digital
- Seeking Alpha- Why Apple’s New Mobile Payment Solution Will Not Affect PayPal
- CMO.com- Consumers Slow To ‘Carry’ Digital Wallets
- Guru Focus- An Apple Pay Keeps The Hacker Away
- CNN Money- Apple’s plan to change how you pay for everything
- Wall Street Journal- Digital Wallets for a Digital World – the Players and the Concerns for Consumer Adoption
- Investor Ideas- Tech Alert: Digital Wallets for a Digital World – The Players and the Concerns for Consumer Adoption
- Wall Street CheatSheet- Here Comes the First iPhone Wallet
- Market Watch- Digital Wallet Choices; PayPal, Google Wallet, Apple Passbook – and Now Wocket Smart Wallet : Who Addresses Issues of Security?
- eWeek- Digital Wallet Awareness High, Despite Low Consumer Adoption
- The Street- Only 7% Use Our Digital Wallets for Day to Day Transactions
- INC.- Why Amazon, Google and Apple Haven’t Been Able to Crack the Code of Digital Wallets
- Wall Street Journal Blog- A Small Business, With a $250,000 a Month Facebook Ad Habit
- Wall Street Journal- Facebook Ads Become ‘Costlier’ Choice for Small Businesses
- Marketing Charts- Who’s using Digital Wallets?
- PR Newswire- Digital Wallets for a Digital World – the Players and the Concerns for Consumer Adoption
- Mobile Future Institute- Stats, Stats, & Stats: Mobile by the Percentages
- Main Street.com- We’re Not Even Using PayPal: Only 7% Use Digital Wallets Daily
- Wall Street CheatSheet- Will Apple’s iPhone 6 Finally Make Digital Wallets Popular?
- Mobile Marketer- Apple Passbook used more frequently than other digital wallets: report
- Street Fight- Study: The Problem With Mobile Payments Isn’t Awareness – It’s Utility
- Mobile Payments Today- Consumers recognize mobile wallets, but security concerns prevent widespread use
- CMO.com- 78% Aware Of Mobile Wallets, 32% Use Them
- Smart Brief- Apple Passbook tops survey on frequent digital-wallet use
- Media Post Mobile Marketing- 78% Aware of Mobile Wallets, 32% Use Them
- Media Post mCommerce- 78% Aware of Mobile Wallets, 32% Use Them
- Payment Source- Many Consumers Aware of Digital Wallets, But Few Use Them
- WARC- Digital wallets fail to attract users
- Marketing Land- Big Gap Between Awareness And Usage Of Digital Wallets
- Digital Transactions- Tokenization Plays the Central Role in Visa’s New Cloud Payment Suite
- Screenwerk- PayPal Most Used Digital Wallet, Apple Passbook Used Most Often
- Internet2go- Survey Reveals Most Common Reasons Consumers Use Merchant Apps
- Search Engine Land- SearchCap: Weird Google Quick Answers, Google Maps Ads & Luxury Paid Search Spend
- Lowcards.com- Big Gap between Awareness and Usage for Mobile Wallets
- Native Mobile.com- A Study on Digital Wallets as Consumers Carry Less Cash
- Host Merchant Services- Mobile Wallets and the Future of Payments