- AR Intelligence- AR Usage & Consumer Attitudes, Wave III
- AR Intelligence- VR Usage & Consumer Attitudes, Wave IV
- eMarketer- Augmented Reality in Social Media
- AR Insider- How Often Do Consumers Use Mobile AR?
- GRIT Daily- Oculus Quest Store Hits Its Stride
- AR Insider- ARtillery Briefs: How Do Consumers Really Feel About VR?
- AR Insider- How Often Do VR Users Engage?
- AR Insider- New Report: 19% of U.S. Adults Have Tried VR
- Arkansas Business.com- New Year, New Marketing Trends
- Search Engine Land- Study: Killing ‘review gating’ doesn’t hurt scores and grows overall volume
- AR Insider- Where Are We in AR’s Lifecycle?
- AR Insider- Which VR Headsets Have the Highest User Satisfaction?
- Benzinga- The Sharing Economy User Base Continues to Grow, Thrive Analytics Study Finds
- Display Daily- The VR / AR Market Growth – I am Still Not Convinced
- AR Insider- How Much Will Consumers Pay for AR?
- Street Fight- Visual Search and Local: A Match Made in Mountain View
- Entrepreneur- 4 Major Marketing Trends for 2020 and Beyond
- AR Insider- How Satisfied are Mobile AR Users?
- Washington Post- US Augmented Reality Users
- VR/AR Association- AR Usage and Consumer Attitudes
- AR Insider- 22% of U.S. Adults Use Mobile AR
- AR Insider- AR Briefs, Episode 25: Consumer AR Survey Results
- Media Post- Magic Leap One Headset Heading To ATT Stores
- AR Insider- Data Point of the Week: Positive Signs for Oculus Go
- Thrive Global- Do you really need augmented reality for your brand?
- B2SMBI- How SMB Brand Confidence Impacts Your Results
- AR Insider- Will ‘Try Before You Buy’ Boost AR Commerce?
- AR Insider- What Factors Are Driving Social AR?
- International Business Times- Businesses Remain Optimistic About 2019, Despite Market Uncertainty, Thrive Analytics Study Finds
- Contracting Business- ServiceTitan Hosts 2-Day User Conference
- ContractorMag- Home Service Industry Leaders Prepare for the Future at Pantheon 2018
- PRNewswire- Home Service Industry Leaders Prepare for the Future at Pantheon 2018
- Media Post- Virtual Reality Waits For Consumers To Try It
- StreetFight- How AR Will Fundamentally Change Search, Participating in an ‘Internet of Places’
- WPMediaInsights- Methods used to measure the effectiveness of their marketing efforts according to US SMBs.
- Media Post- Augmented Reality Meets Revenue Reality
- StreetFight- Who’s Using Local AR? And How Often?
- AR Insider- What Types of AR Apps Get the Most Traction?
- Media Post- 32% Have Tried Augmented Reality, 55% Don’t Plan To
- eMarketer- Why Isn’t Everyone Living in an AR/VR World?
- Media Shift- 10 Advantages That Small Publishers Have Over Tech Giants in Selling Ads
- AR Insider- How Do Consumers Really Feel About AR?
- Business Insider- SMALL BUSINESSES ARE OPTIMISTIC ABOUT 2018
- Artillry- The Dynamics of Aggressive VR Pricing
- ARtillry-Gear VR and PSVR Lead VR Market Share
- Media Post- Virtual Reality Users Want More, Better Content
- mHealth Watch- New Report Examines Consumer Sentiments on Virtual Reality
- Mobile Marketing Watch- Virtual Reality: Red Hot But How Do Consumers Feel?
- Yahoo Finance- Thrive Analytics Expands Research Services for the Virtual and Augmented Reality Technology Business Segment
- eMarketer- Cost Isn’t the Only Reason People Aren’t Buying VR Headsets
- TNW- Local digital marketing is more important than ever
- Business Insider- The number of people who plan on buying a VR headset is still very low
- Wall Street Journal-VR Headsets Get Stuck on Shelves
- DVM 360- Shouting into the void: How voice search is changing the way pet owners find veterinarians
- Consumer Affairs- Consumers are cool to virtual reality gear
- B2C- “Siri, Can You Hear Me?”: The Rise of Voice Search
- YP- How to Lose a Customer in 10 (or So) Days
- Huffington Post- 4 Local Advertising Trends You Should Know
- The American Genius- Small businesses pouring more cash into their digital marketing budgets
- eMarketer- Small Businesses Shift Marketing Spend to Digital
- Search Marketing Daily- SMB Challenges Prompt Local Search Association To Launch Certification Program
- IT Business Net- Mobile Devices Drive Local Search in Canada
- iPhone Canada- Mobile Search Becomes the Method of Choice for Canadians
- Yahoo Finance- Mobile Devices Drive Local Search in Canada
- Merca2.0- What are the reasons why users do not join a digital community?
- Marketing Land- Report: 2.5 million US businesses buying Facebook ads, spending $1,500 per year
- Media Post- Brand Web Sites Still Lack Mobile Readiness
- Bulldog Reporter- The Why Before the Buy: Study Reveals New Insights on Consumer Behavior and Local Business Impact
- GeoMarketing- How Location Presence Management Answers The ‘Why’ Before The ‘Buy’
- Marketing Land- Research: location a primary buying consideration for 43 percent of consumers
- Street Fight- How Location Data Influences Consumer Buying Decisions
- Business Wire- The Why Before the Buy Offers Insights on Consumer Behavior and Local Business Impact
- Marketing Land- Report: on average day, nearly 40 percent of searchers use only smartphones
- Search Engine Land- Google: Search the primary and most often used mobile shopping tool
- Media Post- Boomers Defy Stereotypes, Especially When It Comes To Tech
- Marketing Land- Think smartphones are just about the bottom of the funnel? Think again.
- Search Engine Land- Survey: Local search marketing top channel for SMBs, but many not tracking ROI
- LSA Insider- Survey: 76% of SMBs Do Local Search but 44% Don’t Track ROI
- Business Wire- Knowles Launches the Most Advanced Audio Solution for Hearables and Premium Earphones
- Search Engine Watch- What does Meeker’s Internet Trends report tell us about voice search?
- Media Post- Mary Meeker: Voice Technology ‘A New Paradigm’ For Search
- Forbes- Five Highlights From Mary Meeker’s 2016 Internet Trends Report
- recode- Mary Meeker: Voice and image searches are going to make up at least half of all searches by 2020
- recode- Digital assistants will drive voice-based computing into a new age
- LSA Insider- Is SMB Churn Really an Issue of Expectations Setting by Sales Reps?
- LSA Insider- Understanding the Path-To-Purchase Just Got a Little Easier
- Marketing Land- Survey finds most SMB advertisers on Facebook spend less than $50 per month
- Search Engine Land- The complicated local path to purchase: 7 marketing tasks to do yourself and 7 to outsource
- Search Engine Land- The Need For Speed: 7 Observations On The Impact Of Page Speed To The Future Of Local Mobile Search
- GeoMarketing- SMBs Love Social Media, But That Love Still Doesn’t Include Social Ads
- Street Fight- Survey: SMBs Beefing Up Local Marketing – And Favoring Free Social Over Websites
- LSA Insider- Facebook, SMBs & Self-Service: Just a Matter of Time or Wishful Thinking?
- Local Search Association- Data: 19% of SMBs Have Paid for Social Media Advertising
- Advertising Specialty Institute- Small-Business Marketing Budgets Continue to Rise
- Media Post- Small-To-Medium Businesses Need Mobile, But Most Don’t Optimize
- SYS-Con Media- 2016 Local Pulse Report™ Shows SMB Marketing Budgets Continue to Rise with a Strong Focus on Digital Media
- Ad Week- 9 Eye-Opening Digital Marketing Stats From the Past Week
- Marketing Land- Survey: SMBs Boosting Digital Media Spend Because Of Competition, Not ROI
- Yahoo Finance- 2016 Local Pulse Report™ Shows SMB Marketing Budgets Continue to Rise with a Strong Focus on Digital Media
- Business.com- Mobile First: 4 Must-Know Marketing Trends for Small Business
- LSA Insider- The ROI Paradox: SMBs Will Churn Without It but 74% Don’t Measure
- Search Engine Land- 10 Ways To Simplify Your Local Marketing Strategy In 2016
- Search Engine Land- Stop Using Desktop Conversions For Mobile Search: 6 Strategies To Help Drive Mobile Calls
- LSA Insider- Growing Percentage of SMBs to Increase Mobile Spend
- CUInsight- Trust is key to success in mobile banking marketplace
- LSA Insider- Mobile “Fanatics” More Engaged with Mobile Devices than “Standard” Users
- Screenwerk- For Most SMBs Customer Service Matters More than Ad Performance
- Screenwerk- Many Digital Marketers Seem Just As Confused, Overwhelmed As SMBs
- Search Engine Land- 5 Observations From Local Search & Marketing Practices That Reveal Opportunities For Improvement
- Street Fight- Report: Getting the Most out of Hyperlocal Social Media Marketing
- Street Fight- 6 Strategies for Improving Email Pitches to SMBs
- Street Fight- SMBs and Self-Service: Are We There Yet?
- Baystreet.ca- SITO: An Emerging Player in the Fast Growing Mobile Ad Industry
- Street Fight- Report: Breaking into the Inbox with Successful Pitches to Local Merchants
- Street Fight- Better Use of Data Could Dramatically Alter Local Digital Sales
- LSA Insider- 76% of SMBs Prefer Working with 1 Marketing Provider
- Street Fight- INFOGRAPHIC: The Complex SMB Marketing Ecosystem
- Business 2 Community- SMBs Seeing More Success With Websites Over Other Channels
- Street Fight- Why Selling to Partners and Resellers Is Never a Straight Path
- Faribault Daily News- The business of business to business
- Media Post- SMBs Want Digital Marketing Vendors Who Understand Their Organization Goals
- Local Search Association- Data: Established SMBs Use Offline, Digital Equally, “Young” SMBs Choose Digital
- eMarketer- Want SMBs’ Business? Here’s What They Look For
- All Business Experts- Don’t Be a Social Media Marketing Dropout
- Search Engine Land- Search: The Best Way To Win An SMB’s Heart
- Search Engine Land- For Task Completion, Cortana Now Integrates More Deeply With Apps
- WebProNews- Is Facebook More Small Business-Friendly Than You Thought?
- RIS News- Retailers Enter New Era of Mobile-Focused Consumer Engagement
- Marketing Land- Mobile Fanatics: Where Social, Video And Calls Intersect
- NativeMobile.com- Small Business Prospects Are Positive for 2015
- WebProNews- SMBs Don’t Have Time For Effective Online Marketing
- Credit Union Times- Trust is Key in Mobile Banking
- eMarketer- Small Businesses Are So-So About Social
- eMarketer- SMBs Put Their Money Where Success Is: Websites
- Payments.com- SMBS SAY WEBSITES BEST MARKETING TOOL
- eMarketer- Are Starbucks Fans Energetic About Mobile Ordering?
- Bulldog Reporter- Small Businesses Struggle to Keep Pace with Digital Marketing- 77% Feel They Lack the Time or Knowledge…
- Promotion World- Small Businesses Struggle to Keep Pace with Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Land- Report: Microsoft’s Cortana Coming To iOS, Android This Fall
- Search Engine Land- Study: Growing “Mobile Fanatics” Segment Search More, Increasingly Shun PCs
- The Street- Shoppers Still Haven’t Warmed to Making Mobile Purchases
- Search Engine Land- Understanding & Leveraging Search By Voice: Up Close @SMX
- Search Engine Land- 10 Trends & Tips To Consider In Creating A Winning Mobile Strategy For Local Search & Marketing
- Business 2 Community- Digital Wallet: The Future of Pay, and Why You Should Care
- Search Engine Land- Location Based Geo-Targeting Boosts Paid Search Ad Performance…Or Does It?
- eMarketer- Mobile Peer-to-Peer Payments Catching On Among Millennials
- Street Fight- Survey Highlights the Challenges of Marketing to Smaller SMBs
- Search Engine Land- How Should SMBs Buy Local Search Advertising: Automated Services Vs. Sales Reps?
- Yahoo Tech- How Companies Will Make You Want a Mobile Wallet in 2015
- Local Search Association- SMB Churn and the Potential Return of ‘Guaranteed Clicks’
- Street Fight- 5 Keys to Small Business Success From 2014
- Street Fight- The Year in Local Search: A Timeline of the Top Stories of 2014
- Local Search Association- It’s 2015, Why Are We Still Talking about SMB Websites?
- Vertical Systems Retailers- SMBs Should Jump On The Mobile Payments Train in 2015
- Street Fight- Street Fight Daily
- Marketing Land- SMBs Should Jump On The Mobile Payments Train In 2015
- Seeking Alpha- PayPal Can Improve After Separating From eBay
- Cloud Computing Magazine- Cash, credit card use slowing disappearing as digital wallets grow
- Dayton Daily News- Cash, credit card use slowly disappearing
- Payments.com- WHY DON’T MORE CONSUMERS USE APPLE’S PASSBOOK?
- eMarketer- Personal Assistants are at Mobile Users’ Service
- eMarketer-Adult Millennials as Consumers: Sifting Through the Contradictions in Their Shopping Behavior
- Street Fight- Six Tools SMBs Can Use to Push Mobile Ads
- Payments.com- APPLE PAY BY THE NUMBERS
- Search Engine Land- 10 Trends In Local Media That Every Marketer Must Know
- Payments.com- DO PEOPLE REALLY USE APPLE PASSBOOK?
- The Street.com- As Apple Pay Gets Ready to Launch, Who Actually Uses Apple’s Passbook?
- Castleford Media- VIDEO: Why Google Wallet won’t be coming to Australia
- eMarketer- Do people actually use Apple Passbook?
- eMarketer- US Mobile Payments 2014: Updated Forecast and Key Trends Driving Growth
- StreetInsider.com- Prentice Capital Management’s Zimmerman Believes ApplePay Will Accelerate Mobile Payment Adoption
- eMarketer- Adult Millennials as Consumers: Sifting Through the Contradictions in Their Shopping Behavior
- StreetInsider.com- Usage of Personal Assistants like Apple’s Siri Has Nearly Doubled in the Past 12 Months
- Wall Street Journal- Digital Wallets for a Digital World – the Players and the Concerns for Consumer Adoption
- Marketing Land- Will Apple Payments Resurrect Google Wallet?
- INC.- The Electronic Wallet’s Biggest (and Best) Hope? Apple’s iPhone 6
- Digital Commerce- Spotlight on Digital Commerce in Retail in the US
- CNN Wire- The end of wallets? Apple has a new way to pay
- Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City- “Smart” Retail Payments Developments Five Hot Spots to Watch
- NerdWallet Finance- 5 Things to Look for Inside an Apple iPhone Digital Wallet
- CovalentWorks- Why Omnichannel Matters to Small Businesses
- North Carolina Journal of Law & Technology- Apple Pay: Is It Worth the Risk of Giving up Your Wallet?
- eMarketer- Holiday Shopping Preview: Ecommerce Grows as Brick-and-Mortar Stores Embrace Digital
- Seeking Alpha- Why Apple’s New Mobile Payment Solution Will Not Affect PayPal
- CMO.com- Consumers Slow To ‘Carry’ Digital Wallets
- Guru Focus- An Apple Pay Keeps The Hacker Away
- CNN Money- Apple’s plan to change how you pay for everything
- Wall Street Journal- Digital Wallets for a Digital World – the Players and the Concerns for Consumer Adoption
- Investor Ideas- Tech Alert: Digital Wallets for a Digital World – The Players and the Concerns for Consumer Adoption
- Wall Street CheatSheet- Here Comes the First iPhone Wallet
- Market Watch- Digital Wallet Choices; PayPal, Google Wallet, Apple Passbook – and Now Wocket Smart Wallet : Who Addresses Issues of Security?
- eWeek- Digital Wallet Awareness High, Despite Low Consumer Adoption
- The Street- Only 7% Use Our Digital Wallets for Day to Day Transactions
- INC.- Why Amazon, Google and Apple Haven’t Been Able to Crack the Code of Digital Wallets
- Wall Street Journal Blog- A Small Business, With a $250,000 a Month Facebook Ad Habit
- Wall Street Journal- Facebook Ads Become ‘Costlier’ Choice for Small Businesses
- Marketing Charts- Who’s using Digital Wallets?
- PR Newswire- Digital Wallets for a Digital World – the Players and the Concerns for Consumer Adoption
- Mobile Future Institute- Stats, Stats, & Stats: Mobile by the Percentages
- Main Street.com- We’re Not Even Using PayPal: Only 7% Use Digital Wallets Daily
- Wall Street CheatSheet- Will Apple’s iPhone 6 Finally Make Digital Wallets Popular?
- Mobile Marketer- Apple Passbook used more frequently than other digital wallets: report
- Street Fight- Study: The Problem With Mobile Payments Isn’t Awareness – It’s Utility
- Mobile Payments Today- Consumers recognize mobile wallets, but security concerns prevent widespread use
- CMO.com- 78% Aware Of Mobile Wallets, 32% Use Them
- Smart Brief- Apple Passbook tops survey on frequent digital-wallet use
- Media Post Mobile Marketing- 78% Aware of Mobile Wallets, 32% Use Them
- Media Post mCommerce- 78% Aware of Mobile Wallets, 32% Use Them
- Payment Source- Many Consumers Aware of Digital Wallets, But Few Use Them
- WARC- Digital wallets fail to attract users
- Marketing Land- Big Gap Between Awareness And Usage Of Digital Wallets
- Digital Transactions- Tokenization Plays the Central Role in Visa’s New Cloud Payment Suite
- Screenwerk- PayPal Most Used Digital Wallet, Apple Passbook Used Most Often
- Internet2go- Survey Reveals Most Common Reasons Consumers Use Merchant Apps
- Search Engine Land- SearchCap: Weird Google Quick Answers, Google Maps Ads & Luxury Paid Search Spend
- Lowcards.com- Big Gap between Awareness and Usage for Mobile Wallets
- Native Mobile.com- A Study on Digital Wallets as Consumers Carry Less Cash
- Host Merchant Services- Mobile Wallets and the Future of Payments
Thrive Analytics publicly available information (including, but not limited to, press releases, blog posts, company Web site content, presentations, and excerpts from reports) may be cited, provided Thrive Analytics is properly identified as the source (Source: Thrive Analytics). If you are uncertain about a particular use, please contact us for approval.
Provide the full citation and context for your request via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.