DRIVE YOUR PLAN WITH KEY CONSUMER AND SMALL BUSINESS INSIGHTS.
Setting budgets and objectives, planning new products, and establishing sales and marketing strategies all rely on having the most up-to-date data and insights on the local marketplace.
The premium data license to the Insights Datahub gives you access to all four of our consumer syndicated research programs, as well as, access to our small business syndicated research programs and much more.
Syndicated Research Programs
With this data license you get access to the following syndicated research programs:
- Local Search Report™– A series of reports and insights generated from our ongoing survey of shoppers. These studies, conducted at least twice a year, provide a comprehensive view of how consumers are searching for local products and services.
- Virtual Reality Monitor™– A syndicated study that tracks the usage of Virtual & Augmented Reality technology.
- Voice Assistant Monitor™– An ongoing syndicated study designed to measure the consumer adoption of voice enabled technology. These studies track the most common devices such as Apple’s Siri, Microsoft’s Cortana, Amazon’s Alexa, and others.
- Consumer Technology Monitor™ & Mobile Technology Monitor™– These programs have recently been combined and track the adoption of technology by consumers.
- Local Pulse Report™– A series of reports and insights generated from our ongoing survey of small and medium sized businesses (SMBs). These studies, conducted at least twice a year, provide a comprehensive view of how SMBs are marketing their businesses, the technology they are using, their future expectations, what they want out of marketing service providers, and they explores the behaviors/trends that are influencing their decisions as business owners.
Access to hundreds of data sets. We track media spend projections, industry profiles, consumer spending data, and other things that help our clients make better decisions.
This program includes access to our small business and consumer forecasts.
Take advantage of our industry expertise. We offer 30 hours of one-on-one time for business/industry segment queries, data requests, press and content marketing quotes/insights, and general questions.
Custom Research Project
We will conduct a custom survey of up to 500 consumers or 200 SMBs, utilizing 10-12 questions. Data analysis, data tables and a final report of findings are included.
This program includes up to five logins and passwords. Additional seats can be purchased.