We are a leading digital marketing research and customer engagement consulting firm.
WHO WE ARE
With clients spanning leading national brands as well as publishers and agencies serving the small business community, we pair proprietary market research services and data analytics tools with time-tested business insights and methodologies to help organizations measurably improve customer experience, loyalty, and sales results.
Thrive Analytics introduces the Insights Datahub™. A content management engine that provides data and insights from across the industry.
Local Search Report™ & Voice assistant monitor™
Launched the Local Search Report™ and the Voice Assistant Monitor™. These are a series of reports and insights generated from an ongoing survey of shoppers and adults.t
Connected Experience Panel™
Launched a partner panel network called the Connected Experience Panel™ that reaches over 20 million people in 50 countries and 100,000 small to medium-sized businesses in the United States.
Virtual Reality Monitor™
Launched a syndicated study that tracks the usage of Virtual & Augmented Reality technology. This study has evolved into The Virtual Reality Monitor™.
Local Pulse Report™
Launched the Local Pulse Report™. These are a series of reports and insights generated from an ongoing survey of small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs).
Thrive Analytics was founded as a private organization with the goal to provide the local marketplace with better insights into consumer and small business trends.
- Game Industry News- New Study Reveals 23 Percent of U.S. Adults Have Tried Virtual Reality
- eMarketer- US Virtual and Augmented Reality Users 2021: XR Use Expands Beyond Fun and Games
- eMarketer- Snap’s rumored AR glasses could breath new life into its unspectacular hardware past
- Enterprise Times- Research says 29% of US adults used Augmented Reality
- Street Insider- New Study Reveals 29 Percent of U.S. Adults Have Used Augmented Reality
- eMarketer- How 5G Will Change Retail
- MarketWatch- Small Businesses Are Optimistic About Moving Past COVID-19 Challenges
- CMS Wire- Microsoft Mesh Aims to Make Mixed Reality Mainstream
OUR CITATION POLICY
Thrive Analytics publicly available information (including, but not limited to, press releases, blog posts, company Web site content, presentations, and excerpts from reports) may be cited, provided Thrive Analytics is properly identified as the source (Source: Thrive Analytics). If you are uncertain about a particular use, please contact us for approval.
Provide the full citation and context for your request via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Do you have a question you would like to ask us?