We follow principles in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) and worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
How to Contact Us
Where We Collect Your Data From
We may collect Data in the following ways:
Data you give to us:
- Data you give to us when you become a client and use our services
- When you use our website
- In emails to us or when you inquire about our Service
- When you give us feedback
Data we collect when you use our services:
- Payment information collected by our vendor to process payment for our reports or subscriptions.
- Usage Data, including data we gather from the devices you use to connect to those services such as computers and mobile phones, using cookies and other internet tracking software
Types of Information We Collect
Personal Data: We may collect, use, store and transfer many kinds of Personal Data. which we heave grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data: name, company email address
- Contact Data: company email address, company billing address, , company title or telephone number
- Financial Data: payment card details (we use a third-party service to process payments)
- Technical Data: internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our websites
- Usage Data: information about how you use our products, services and website
- Marketing and Communications Data: your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences
How We Use Your Data
We only use Personal Data, this includes when we share your information with third parties, if we have a legal basis to do so. Our legal basis is as follows:
- To fulfill a contract, we have with you
- When it is our legal duty
- When it is in our legitimate interest
- When you consent to it
How We Share Your Data
We do not sell your personal information that is collected under this Privacy Notice.
This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We have put in place appropriate technical and organizational security measures to prevent your Personal Data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your Personal Data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will keep your Personal Data for as long as you are our client.
After you stop being a client, we will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for one or more of the following reasons:
- To respond to any questions or complaints from you;
- To maintain our records;
- To comply with laws and rules applicable to us
- To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data, and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In respect of personal data which we receive and process in order to comply with our legal, we retain such personal data for a period of five years from the end of the matter we are handling for you or from the date upon which you cease to be our client. In most cases, we will retain the personal data in accordance with our file retention policy of two years from the date of the file being archived but we may do so for longer if necessary.
Certain Individuals may have rights that are set out in the law relating to your Personal Data. Such rights include:
Getting a copy of the information we hold
You can ask us for a copy of the Personal Data which we hold about you, by contacting us using the details set out above. This is known as a data subject access request. You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data unless we believe that your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive, or excessive. In such circumstances, we can charge a reasonable fee or refuse to comply with your request. We will try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month and in that case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Telling us if the information we hold is incorrect
You have the right to question any information we hold about you that you think is wrong or incomplete. Please contact us using the details set out above if you want to do this and we will take reasonable steps to check its accuracy and, if necessary, correct it.
Telling us if you want us to stop using your personal information
You have the right to:
- Object to our use of your personal information (known as the right to object); or
- Ask us to delete the personal information (known as the right to erasure); or
- Request the restriction of processing; or
- Ask us to stop using it if there is no need for us to use it (known as the right to be forgotten)
- There may be legal reasons why we need to keep or use your Personal Data, which we will tell you if you exercise one of the above rights.
Withdrawal of your Consent
You have a right to withdraw your consent to us using your Personal Data at any time. Please contact us using the details set out above if you want to withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with certain products or services.
Where we rely on our legitimate interest
In cases where we are processing your Personal Data on the basis of our legitimate interest, you can ask us to stop for reasons connected to your individual situation. We must then do so unless we believe we have a legitimate overriding reason to continue processing your Personal Data.
Making a Complaint
Please let us know if you are unhappy with how we have used your Personal Data by contacting us using the details set out above.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technology
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used by us in order to make the Thrive Analytics websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to us about visitors’ use of the Thrive Analytics websites. Most web browsers allow some control cookies through the browser settings. If you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service.
January 1, 2021